Monday 30 March 2009

T'interview

Whooooo!

So today I had my interview and I think *fingers crossed* it went well! It was such a good day and met loads of cool people. I will tell you all from the beginning...

Firstly, looking for the offices! Quite an adventure in itself. We got to hammersmith and met this girl called Lorna and eventually made our way to the (unbelievably nice) offices. They are so swish and it looks like so much fun to work there, so chilled out. We met this guy called Grivas on the way in. He's from MMU and might be going out in June as well which would be cool...providing we get in!

We got a visitors pass and our picture taken, then everyone just stood around looking nervous in the reception area. We saw Luke, and then me and Harriet just stayed talking to Grivas until they called us upstairs. Then it was the most awkward thing as we had a huge great form to fill in but as there was no more table space we had to basically sit on the floor and do it. Great first impression! This not only made it messy, but uncomfortable and probably pretty weird to everyone else.

Anyway after filling them in, in the official disney ink colour of black!, we went into a cinema room...INCREDIBLE! Seats were so comfy and leaned back like a long rocking chair. Roger and Sarah did a rushed presentation with that crazy Tera (?) girl talking on the video and the funny Canadian guy with the sunglasses. Great actor. Haha so that was fun oh and on the request of the rents I was told I should have a go at answering a question...so u guessed it, I only bloody won a tinkerbelle badge for answering a disney trivia question!(got it completely wrong, but an A for effort!)

Haha so I had my interview with Luke, after being very nicely pushed forward by Jason. We went with Roger, 'honey', and it seemed more like a chat but hopefully I put forward a good case! He asked about roles and favourite characters and Luke and I interacted well which seemed to go down well. For the roles I put down 1)attractions, 2)merchandise and 3)custodial now I'm kind of wishing I swapped merch and custodial, but as long as I get out there I'm not really too bothered!

Anyway apparently we may be finding out in the next few days, if not then the next couple of weeks are going to go verrrry slowwwlly!

Will update as soon as I know!

Nick x




No comments:

Post a Comment