Saturday 28 March 2009

2 Days till the interview!

Hello there!

So it's now 2 days till the interview. 48 hours. Time to start panicking!

I'm busy fine-tuning and tweaking my CV to try and give the best impression possible. I thought I was prepared as I have been waiting for this opportunity for sooo long. I've read every bit of information they sent and everything online at least 12 times, but I think it's just me overreacting as it is such a big chance. I keep telling myself, 'IT WILL BE FUN', 'ENJOY IT', and 'REMEMBER TO TAKE SOME MINTS'.

Going back home tomorrow and need to remember to look for birth certificate and passport and get the photocopies done. Then check train times and practice holding a smile, nodding and giving intelligent answers for the length of the interview.

I really can't wait though. One step closer to fulfilling a dream.

Have a nice day!
Nick
x

No comments:

Post a Comment