Thursday 13 May 2010

Graduationnnn!! :) ..Disney Style!



So apparently I just graduated. Wohoooooo!

I'm almost certain as well that this will be the only time I will graduate wearing mickey ears, on a beach, in 30C.

Maybe it will be the best graduation ever? Who knows, all I know is that we were warmly greeted by the housing/college program team at Mickey's Retreat, collected our certificates and mickey ears, played a few games, won a few prizes, took some photos with characters, ate some free food, took some more photos, danced to the cupid shuffle and then threw our ears in the air! It was a lot of fun!

I think its a bit soon/I'm not really in the mood to do a whole run down of the program as that could take days and days but all I'm going to say is Best. Year. Ever.

Love you
Nick 'is now a Disney graduate' xx

No comments:

Post a Comment