Soooo other than that video I haven't updated this in a while (I seem to say that quite a lot on here!) so not to bore you, here is a quick summary in the life of Nick for the last month or so:
1) Happy Thanksgiving! It was thanksgiving here and we had a turkey dinner at work! Yay! Other than that it was just like any other day...Sorry Americans.
2) The day after Thanksgiving was Black Friday. Me and Monika finished work at 1230 and after a normally 15 minute drive home taking over an hour due to the crazy traffic we decided to go shopping! Black Friday is when all the shops have sales starting from midnight so we eventually got home and went to the outlet mall at 2am...It was the busiest I'd ever seen it although sales weren't as great as I was expecting. Bearing in mind I had to get to work at 8 we managed to get back home by 6am...eek. (the next day was not fun!)
3) Would you believe it I brought a scarf! And actually wore it. In Florida. Here is a picture:
4) We saw the Blue Man Group on Monday...Wow. It was so funny, Karen got chosen to go up on stage and sit next to them. The music was amazing, we didn't stop laughing and we only paid $32! Love it!
5) Work might be getting busier and busier but I'm getting more bored...We find out where we will move to by the 23rd...I can't wait! And some people are extending for another 6 months yay!
6) I got a new nametag! haha Sevenoaks is now spelt correctly!
7) We have decorated our apartment! Wooooo! $100 well spent at, where else, but our friends at Wal-mart!
8) So after earning our 'Ducktorate' last semester I am now the proud owner of a 'Mouseters' degree....hmmm
9) This Monday and Tuesday I'm going to Miami for the night annnnnd guess what, the week after I'm going skydiving Aaaarggghhh! Brace yourself for a video from that!
10) I need another haircut. Hello Wal-mart.
Well I think that's about it! Merry Christmas folks!