Friday 2 October 2009

Work an' all...

Ok so first I must apologise for doing a rubbish job on updating this blog. I apologise. Whole-heartedly.

Secondly, I realise I have worked in the All-Star Resorts since I last updated, here are the costumes: (Yellow t-shirt not Disney Look I was just wearing it when I took the pictures and didn't want to take it off!...Lazy!)
It was much busier than other places where I have worked and also very international, thus allowing me to flex my well-toned Japanese and Chinese language muscles...all two words of each. I also spoke a little bit of Spanish...which was quite embarrassing!

Thirdly, I'm listening to Take That while I write this (just to let you know).

I just got back from a long weekend visiting CMU in Michigan so I will do a separate post for that and try to upload the thousands of pictures, it was so much fun and a very welcome break form work... Oh some of us saw Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney last night which is crazy but brilliant!

Finally, I want to tell you all a little story about working at Boardwalk one day. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, then I will begin...
A guest who I met at Kidani Village one day told me she was a flight attendant and that she would be coming back in September and that she would come visit me and bring me some English stuff that I missed. So I was working in Boardwalk one day when this lady, who I didn't recognise, came up to me and said, 'Do you remember me...!?'
So I said, 'Errrrrrr yes, of course.....' '.....'
Then she gave me a bag full of 4, that's right FOUR, big bars of Cadburys! Wooooo! Amazing! She said she went to Kidani first but they told her I was working at the Boardwalk so she went all the way there and walked through all of the shops until she eventually found me, in the last shop! My own piece of Disney Magic!

That's all folks!

Speak soon
Nick :) xxx
...Have a little patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment