Monday 22 June 2009

I miss Wimbledon and English stuff


Oh so I was looking through the BBC website and realised Wimbledon is starting! Does anyone know how I can watch it? Iplayer doesn't work here! Noooooo! Also Deal or No Deal, I need some English things!

Otherwise the last few days have been quite fun, I have finished training now (so no excuses for being bad!) but I think I've got the hang of most things. I'm just heading off to work in a while until 0030 then tomorrow I have a HUGE shift-in at 0500 until 1330 then back in at 1830 until 0030! Is that legal?! I just had to request a bus as they don't run that early in the morning, they are collecting me at 0350! Arrrgghh!

Anywizzle, we went to the Magic Kingdom again the other day and found some nice mickey toys (as shown in picture!) Apparently we get discounts for skydiving as cast members as well...

I want to say hello to Mama, Papa, Becca and congratulations to Emily for your results! Have fun and make sure you all take lots of photos at Wimbledon!

I think I'm eating ok. It seems to be one healthy meal, then an unhealthy one. We did go out for a nice meal the other night though to a place called Paneras.

Right I'm going to go and have a cup of tea and get ready for work now so speak soooon!

Nick
kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment