Thursday 16 April 2009

Who knew blogging could be so fun? ...

Well hello there trusty follower(s),

Ummmm first things first I would like to say a great big 'hello' to Jack Holden (he's a thespian don't 'cha no) and u can read all about his enjoyable escapades here: http://jackholdenactor.blogspot.com/ ...Who'd have thought it? Two best friends blogging together. It's just beautiful.

Anyway other than that I don't actually have much else to say/report/blog about. I should hopefully be booking my tickets soonish, will be going from Gatwick on the 7th June...come along if you want! I'd love to meet you.

I'm going back to l'universite (french) on saturday sooooo will have to find time, in between exams and coursework, to somehow do another vlog there...and think of something to say in it!...Suggestions are welcome followers!

Right that seems about enough for one post, I'm sure you're wanting to get back to your life now so have a good day! See you around here soon!

Nick (from Nick's Journey to WDW) x

No comments:

Post a Comment